The phone rings and you are called to duty. Whether it is a new water loss, fire, or mold, you have been given the opportunity to serve and the opportunity to fulfill your mission as a restorer. As important as it is to deliver high quality services in a timely manner to your new customer, we do so with the understanding that beyond each individual person you serve lays opportunity. Consider the following:
1. Branding: The neighbors of the new customer will see your truck with your company logo and phone number. Everyone who sees you in action on the way to the new loss will be touched by your brand. Keep your fleet looking clean as they are out and about representing your organization; this will help lead to referrals from those in your community who “saw your trucks.”
2. A New Happy Customer: Once you have successfully served your new customer, you have a new fan. Consider the power of a new promoter of your organization. The following Harvard Business Review touches upon the concept of a Net Promoter and the power of developing the relationship:
3. Other Relationships to Develop: Serving a new customer gives you the opportunity to build relationships based on credibility and trust.
To enjoy all the opportunity that lies within each loss and call, your team must consistently operate at peak performance in their service to others. Although there is not a simple formula to ensure this, the following is a list of things to consider:
2. Communications: Effective and proactive communications is essential within the organization, both with those served and interested parties. There are a variety of means and preferences of communication in today’s world: email, phone and text, to name a few. The expectations of those we serve regarding quality, quantity and types of communications is a constantly evolving demand that must be met.
3. CRM: Managing and engaging the new positive relationships that were formed is necessary to enjoy all the benefits from the new customer, the new referral sources and the new opportunities that can be enjoyed from successfully serving.
An Affordable Solution to Manage the Job, the Relationships, and the Company
iRestore is a restoration management software system that is affordable, user-friendly and designed by Restorers for Restorers. It is a solution to effectively manage the job from the time the phones rings until it is complete.
This software includes a fully integrated CRM that will even allow you to continually engage previous customers and other important relationships.
iRestore can help you realize The Value of the “Call” after the initial “Call”. Although iRestore will not be able to clean your vehicle, it can help you keep your fleet running and well maintained.
Learn more about iRestore or request a demo at: https://irestore.io/